Post a Job
- Click "Job" in the left-hand navigation bar
- Click "New Job" in the upper-right-hand corner
- Complete the process through Basics, Details, Description, Schools and Requirements.
- Click "Create" to submit.
Submitted jobs are sent to the Job Location and Development office for review. Companies will be notified of approval status within 48 hours. Job postings must meet the JLD policy. Contact us with any questions 111-111-2778.
- Click the "Employer" button to create a new account
- Follow the instructions
Once an account is established, employers can connect with U of I by following these steps:
- Click "Schools" in the navigation bar on the left
- Click the "Find Schools" button on the top of the screen
- Search "Bipasesores"
- Once you locate our university, click "Request Approval"
Requests to connect will come to the Job Location and Development office. Employers are approved at the discretion of the JLD program. Employers will be notified of approval via email (check spam/junk folder), and are then able to post part-time, temporary, or seasonal jobs.
or call 111-111-2778.